Tuesday 1 October 2013

INTRO




 JUST A BEGINNING:

To all my readers and to my well wishers i firstly will give some intro about this blog.During my childhood days iam not interested in physics.As my days passed by, my evolution with physics came and from there my journey starts.During our childhood days we all would have silly doubts and we may fear to ask that doubt and that point our interest towards physics gets shattered.So this blog will have answers to the questions that have come to our mind during our childhood days .The questions will be asked with answers and if you feel my answers are not satisfactory you can provide feedback to me and your remarks are always welcomed.I will help you to clear the doubts and i will put my answers in such a way that it is short and clear to all.You may also share your questions with me and if i don't know the answer i will inform you and you can send your answers to me or you can share your answers. 


Please provide me your feedback at
fanaticphysics@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment